1. What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before? Well, as far as my adult life, I spent the vast majority of the year w/o my husband.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I honestly did not make one
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? No, but I am looking forward to several 2009 babies!
4. Did anyone close to you die? no
5. What countries did you visit? no out of country visits
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? Tyrone home!! yay us!
7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Oct. 22, seeing my husband at home, safe, and in my arms. That is a feeling I will never forget!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Getting through deployment, taking care of 3 kids sans husband, moving us from ga to ny
9. What was your biggest failure? that i am still human :)
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? well, i had my appendix removed, and the whole jaw thing...
11. What was the best thing you bought? ummm...the boys bunk beds?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? My wonderful husband surviving and thriving in the army while deployed!
13. Where did most of your money go? mostly taking care of the kids and fixing the tahoe
14. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Tyrone coming home!
15. What song will always remind you of 2008? Far away by Nickleback, When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne, Ever the Same by Rob Thomas, Love Song by 311
16. Compared to this time last year, are you: SO MUCH HAPPIER!!!
17. What do you wish you'd done more of? spent more time w/ my husband, but I had no choice in the matter
18. What do you wish you'd done less of? feeling bad for myself
19. How did you spend Christmas? cozy in our house, just the 5 of us
20. What was your favorite TV program? Heroes (excellent taste, suz), NCIS, Grey's Anatomy
21. What was the best book you read? The Book of The Dead by Patricia Cornwell
22. What was your greatest musical discovery? Saving Able
23. What did you want and ended up getting? My husband home!!
24. What was your favorite film of this year? You have to forgive me here, I REALLY haven't seen any new movies since 8/07
25. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? On my b-day I turned 24 and it was an incredible day of highs and lows. Shiloh was declared healthy by the cardiologist, I had the most awesome pedicure, Kaleb performed at church, I got a phone call from the hubby in Iraq, and Gabe ended up in the hospital on oxygen
26. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Tyrone being home, getting the witness his daughter's first year, his youngest son's first day of pre-k, his oldest son's first lost tooth
27. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? comfy and casual
28. What kept you sane? my small but very close circle of family and friends
29. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? eh. I'm not that into being crazy about people I don't even know.
30. What political issue stirred you the most? I have to go with Suzanne and say the election. But I was incredibly frustrated by the whole race issue. There are more important things to consider in an election, people! grrrr...
31. Who was the best new person you met? Salina & Sheena :)
32. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008: Just b/c it's horrible right now does not mean it will always be.
33. Who would you like to see respond to this (and would most likely do it)? Ummm....Salina, Dawn, Kristy! Yes, Dawn, this does mean you have to finally post something on your blog again! I mean it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I tried for 30 minutes about 2 hours ago to leave this comment, but my computer is wiggin out!!! ugggg!!!
I am so sorry that you are in pain my sweet girl, I hope everything gets better soon for you.
I will answer all of those questions, but I have to think about a few of them. Those questions really make you think , I loved all of your answers.
Are all of you still freezing and snowy???
Thank you for trusting me enough to think of me as a role model, but that is kind of scary because I make lots and lots of mistakes.
I love you sweet girl, give everyone a Texas hug for me ok.
Let me know how your MRI goes.
Love you, Kristy
ok...I have just finished posting this on my blog. Its really hard not to use Josh in every answer, lol. But anyway, its done now, nothing really exciting...enjoy!
Post a Comment